USGA RULES WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Parking lot is out of bounds.
- Driving range is out of bounds. KEEP OUT.
- Out of bounds outlined by the white stakes.
- Bunkers on #5 and #14 to be played as waste bunkers.
- Bird houses mark 150 yards to the center of the green.
- Players may elect to proceed to designated “drop area” from any tee on #18.
- Ball next to small trees and shrubs is a free drop.
- Hole #4, women may elect to proceed to drop area which is blue teebox on #17.
- Tee off promptly and keep pace. 2 hours 15 minutes to play front nine, 2 hours to play the back nine.
- Start on hole #1 unless permission secured from clubhouse to start on another hole.
- Be courteous to fellow golfers and allow faster players through.
- Repair all ball marks, replace divots and rake traps.
- Keep carts off greens and tees, only two people per cart, and keep carts at least 30 feet from greens.
- Use cart paths or roughs and always use 90 degree rule on fairways.
- Fivesomes only allowed via permission from clubhouse manager.
- Clubhouse reserves the right to group individuals, twosomes, threesomes, and foursomes.
- Each player is responsible for replacement of divots and smoothing their footprints in the sand.
- Carts are prohibited in native areas.
- Carts should keep 30 feet from greens at all times.
- White painted lines are not to be crossed by golf carts.
- No driving or parking on tee areas including driving range tee.
- Housing areas are absolutely out of bounds-no driving or playing from housing areas.
- Golfers are financially responsible for any damage to carts or property.
- Drivers must possess a valid drivers license.